[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:24:38 UTC 2012

[Sir Prrcyvel]
> An odd look crosses Prrcyvel's face, as if the name Nakron brings up
> some memory. He nods in acknowledgement, and then turns to the others.
> "Is that what the rest of you want to do?"
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Oz]
The German tourist sighed. "No, not really. But I want to leave her to
that thing even less." Oz looked at Justin. "Maybe you don't want to
tell us the long, no doubt sad story, but does a Nakron have any
weaknesses we could exploit or common behavior we might use to find
it?"
[/Oz]