[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 14:32:39 UTC 2012

[Ted]
"It appears we have a problem. Set me free, get me my weapons and I will help you solve it," the lizard man states.
[/Ted]

--- On Wed, 7/18/12, Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

[Sir Prrcyvel]
Sir Prrcyvel has a black look in his eyes. "Before your companions get too far, we have a quandary." he says. "We have held your lizard man companion since his mad attack on the king, and yet it seems there is another shapeshifter besides the supposed Nakron. Do you have any explanation, lizard man?"
[/Sir Prrcyvel]