[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Oz and Ted] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 21 16:44:46 UTC 2012

[Ted]
"I'll need my weapons and armor."
[/Ted]

--- On Thu, 7/19/12, Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

[Sir Prrcyvel]>
The knight turns to Ted. "But Osmar is quite right. I don't particularly trust you, or rather the whole situation. Mrrlyn is... powerful... but not all seeing. But I think we need your help here. If you wish to gain my trust, and the trust of the King, you will come with us into the sewers. There we shall find Lady Louissa, and who her companion is. But if there is something you wish to tell us now, please do so."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]