[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:34:32 UTC 2012

[Sir Prrcyvel]
> "If what the man says is true," Sir Prrcyvel says, "then yes, there
> was somebody with Lady Louissa."

[Oz]
Oz shook his head. "Ted was wearing that bio-armor, not guard armor.
If I'm understanding him right, there are two people running around in
guard armor."
[/Oz]

[GM]
> "No, Sir Prrcyvel." he says finally. "Don't think so. She pulled me
> in. Seemed like they were working together."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz nodded. "She might have been mind controlled, like Ted claims to
have been. I'm not convinced it's true, but with those brains floating
around, who knows."
[/Oz]