[Taocow PBEM] [Justin, Ted and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 20:52:14 UTC 2012

OOC: Okay, I'm joining Ted and Justin up again together. Respond to this
email, and not to the private ones. We're back on the list now.

[GM]
Though expecting a cell, Justin instead finds himself in a
luxuriously-decorated room with couches and pillows. The lizard man Ted
is busily eating while Louissa looks somewhere between angry and crying.

Needless to say the two of them certainly look surprised.

mightymartianca at gmail.com