[Taocow PBEM] [Justin, Ted and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter VI - The Enchanter

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 20:09:22 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> Though expecting a cell, Justin instead finds himself in a
>> luxuriously-decorated room with couches and pillows. The lizard man
>> Ted is busily eating while Louissa looks somewhere between angry and
>> crying.
>>
>> Needless to say the two of them certainly look surprised.
>> [/GM]

> [Justin]
> "I apologize for the abrupt entrance, but I was away doing a little
> research on that girl-thing, and on my way back, I was handed a
> letter by a certain cyberknight, looking about 20 or so years younger
> than he did at his recent death, apparently from you Louissa. It was
> dated June 3rd, 140 PA. The letter commanded me, with considerable
> urgency, to look after our friend Ted here, he's apparently in
> greater danger than any of us knew. Oh, and let me be literally the
> first to say, Queen Louissa I has a nice ring to it."
> [/Justin]

[Louissa]
For a moment, Louissa is speechless.
[/Louissa]

> [Ted]
> "Sounds like Osiris," the lizard man commented between bites of
> bread. "I wish he would pick a spot in the time-space continuum and
> stick with."
> [/Ted]

[Louissa]
"What do you mean 'Queen Louissa'?" she asks finally.
[/Louissa]

[GM]
The little reunion is broken up by the sound of an alarm being raised.
Several booted feet can be heard running down the hallway towards this room.
[/GM]

[Louissa]
"I think someone may have noticed your entrance, Sir Justin." Louissa
observes.
[/Louissa]

mightymartianca at gmail.com