[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Justin and Louissa] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 02:04:36 UTC 2012

> Ted prepares for the worst, and then the booted feet run past the door
> and continue down the hall. There are now clear cries, some shouting
> "Help! The King is under attack!"

[Justin]
Justin turns his head to Ted, "He's not my king. Meddling retroactively with time is not something to do lightly, even with one of my people, so any warning from decades in the future outweighs almost anything happening now. I'll be staying with you, whether you stay under cover or charge out to engage in king-saving. I'm your bodyguard for the foreseeable future."
[/Justin]