[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Oz] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Mar 17 20:28:30 UTC 2012

On 03/15/2012 16:09, Aaron Clausen wrote:

> [GM]
> For Alex and Oz it's still almost too hard to see what exactly is
> going on. The noble-looking man can be seen fighting bravely, but
> within moments he disappears. There must be at least two dozen knights
> attacking him and a small group of perhaps no more than five or six.
>
> And then both Alex and Oz notice something very strange. Above a
> brightly-lit chandelier, just out of view is something glowing
> whitish-blue. It's almost impossible to make anything out other than
> some sort of creased flesh, almost like that of brain matter. It's
> full shape cannot be seen from the ground.

The Red haired ranger activates her force field and draws her blade. She
yells, "Something on the ceiling." With her left hand, she will fire her
cartridge pistol at the glowing creature.

If her pistol dodge not do any good (as I expect) and there is a way to
get up to it, she will charge up towards it, swinging her enchanted blade.