[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Oz] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:39:44 UTC 2012

[GM]
> Oz is momentarily distracted by a loud crash from behind him, and sees a
> tall ladder fall to the ground. Above he sees Alex dangling from a
> chandelier, and, as awful as it looks, what is clearly a floating brain
> turning its attention to her. He also notices about four or five of the
> attackers suddenly stop attacking the King and stand there looking very
> confused.
> [/GM]

[Oz]
The German frowns and unloads his pump pistol at the floating brain.
He shouts over his shoulder in the direction of the melee. "Sir
Prrcyvel! I believe this creature is controlling the king's
attackers!"
[/Oz]

OOC: Three pump pistol shots at the brain. What I really want to do is
shoot the other two, but it doesn't look like Oz can see them.