[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Oz and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

difdi at comcast.net difdi at comcast.net
Sat Mar 31 04:51:30 UTC 2012

> There's little time to get involved, as two guards turn a corner and
> point their guns at Justin.

> "Drop all weapons and identify yourself immediately!"

[Justin]
Justin does not make any overtly hostile gestures, but he doesn't obey the command either. "I will not disarm, as that would interfere with the quest I have been charged with. However, identifying myself is hardly unreasonable, I am Sir Justin Ichijo, Baron of Coldpoint. My homeland is very far away, and I am not an enemy of your King or Kingdom."
[/Justin]