[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:49:16 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> The dagger digs into the armor with difficulty, and it takes some time,
>> but slowly it parts the armor to reveal the lizard man underneath.
>>
>> By now there are several armed guards standing overhead ready to
>> shoot Ted at the first sign of trouble.
>>
>> The King himself approaches. "Tricky operation, that. I'll wager the
>> suit is half bio-wizardry. Wouldn't you say, Pyrrcyvel?"
>>
>> The dashing young knight nods in agreement. "I would, Your
>> Highness."
>>
>> At that moment, Vesper himself arrives with some other soldiers.
>> He sees the suit and recognizes it as some sort of a symbiote,
>> though he does not recognize the precise kind.
>>
>> Ted is stirring more, though his eyes remained shut.
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> The German tourist sits back on his heels and scrubs the sweat out of
> his eyes and off his forehead. He looks up at the group gathered
> around and half-stands, startled, at seeing the King. "Uh, ah...
> sire." Oz ducks his head in a kneeling bow. "I believe that I have
> locked his armor in place. The technology underlying it is... very
> foreign. I was lucky to have acquired a compatible cross-platform
> programming utility that could translate it for me on the fly. My
> standard tools wouldn't have been able to touch this stuff without
> that."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
The King nods in assent. "You have done very well, Mr. Wolz."
[/GM]

> [Oz]
> He shakes his head. "Sorry, sorry, sire. I won't bore you with the
> tech. I would appreciate the opportunity to study it once we've
> secured him, though." He pauses and gestures at the lizard man. "I'd
> feel better about moving him to a prison cell if we could get the
> armor off first." Oz nods at Alex. "Good start, Alex."
> [/Oz]

> [Vesper]
> "Sorry that I'm late." He says to Alex he then moves beside the
> others.
>
> "These symbiotes some are dreadfully dangerous even in removing.
> I believe I may be able to help."
>
> He looks to them, "There are some magics which can part a being
> from a symbiote or parasite with no damage to either. Though this
> tech part I do not know much about."
>
> He then gives a deep bow to the King remembering where they all were.
> "Your Majesty."

King Arr'thu nods his head.

> "I will help in whatever capacity I can, there were other creatures among
> the rooftops perhaps psychic they looked like brains though they floated
> and could hurl psychokinetic energy of some kind."

> At the first opportunity, the lizard man will attempt to roll over and sweep
> Oz off his feet with a tripping leg hook.

The lizard man finds himself almost completely immobilized. Still, his
physical strength is such that the legs manage to shift slightly.

Several men aim their weapons. The King looks at the lizard man.
"I suggest you let your friends help you. Any further movements that
seem hostile, and I will be forced to put you in the lowest dungeons
until such time as I can sort out what to do with you."

The king then turns to Vesper, Oz and Alex. "He is in your hands. Be
quick about it. I must have the truth as to what happened to your
companion."
mightymartianca at gmail.com