[Taocow PBEM] [Vesper, Alex, Oz and Justin] Book 3 - Chapter VII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue May 1 19:59:52 UTC 2012

[GM]
> The lizard man finds himself almost completely immobilized. Still, his
> physical strength is such that the legs manage to shift slightly.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz doesn't look too worried when the lizard man jerks his legs. It's
possible he didn't even realize the lizard man intended to attack him.
[/Oz]

[GM]
> The king then turns to Vesper, Oz and Alex. "He is in your hands. Be
> quick about it. I must have the truth as to what happened to your
> companion."
[/GM]

[Oz]
The German man stands and bows to the King. "We cannot keep him here
on the floor, your grace. If you do not intend to imprison him, may we
have a quiet, secure room in which to interrogate him? One from which
he could not escape if he managed to get free, your grace?"

Once they have a destination, Oz gestures at two of the armsmen
standing around. "Could you carry him for us? He shouldn't be much
trouble. And I would feel better if we had guards in case he gets
loose."