[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:43:16 UTC 2012

[GM]
> A moment or two later the King and Sir Prrcyvel appear. "Well, let us
> see what you can do." the King says. "Mrrlyn has been alrerted, though
> why he is not here now I find a little disturbing."
>
> They also notice for the first time that Louissa is not among them.
> She had gone with Ted when he had been first taken into custody but
> she is nowhere to be seen.
[/GM]

[Oz]
The German man kept up the tourist routine as they headed into the
cells. He looked at everything, apparently curious even about the
prison. He let other people do the questioning for now, spending his
time examining the strange bio-tech of the lizard man's armor.

When he remembers Louissa, he looks at Sir Prrcyvel. "Sir, one of our
companions was with this man in captivity. Could you send a soldier to
see if she is still in custody?"
[/Oz]