[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed May 16 20:12:34 UTC 2012

OOC: The king said there wouldn't be a late feast, but he invited the
group for refreshments in his chambers instead. Did he rescind that
invitation or did I misunderstand?

IC:
[Sir Prrcyvel]
> "Well Osmar, old chap, it looks like no banquet tonight!" he laughs,
> as he leads the company out of the dungeon. "Where would you like to
> start? In the room she and your brain-controlled friend were sitting
> in up until the attack?"
> [/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Oz]
The German man smiled at the knight. "That sounds as good a place to
begin as anywhere. Perhaps you could send a runner to the Kingdom of
Poughkipsee's embassy in case she finds her way there?" He paused for
a moment before going on in a quieter voice. "Have you ever seen
anything like those floating brains, old bean? Any chance they're some
sort of typical English thing and nothing to worry about? It would
take a load off my mind to not think they're some sort of Splooford
advance agents."
[/Oz]