[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:43:24 UTC 2012

[Sir Prrcyvel]
> "This place is falling to pieces, I tell you!" the knight laughs. He
> then shows them to a door. "This is where Lady Louissa was waiting,
> and where Ted should have been sent after his interview."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Oz]
Oz gives Sir Prrcyvel a wry look. "Hope you recognized that voice on
the speakers, old man. Would be quite embarrassing to find out we all
heard the alarm then didn't come just because some villain told us not
to."
[/Oz]

[GM]
> Out in the hallway, Oz and Vesper notice something odd, a door about
> 30 feet down the hall that looks like it has a dent in it, and a trail
> of something; paint, liquid, something, leading to a door on the other
> side of the hallway.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
> "When you're done here, perhaps we can check the CCTV system." Sir
> Prrcyvel offers.
/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Oz]
Oz gestures at the dented door with the liquid on the floor near it.
"What's in that room?"
[/Oz]