[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter VIII - New Camelot

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed May 30 19:35:34 UTC 2012

>> [The King]
>> The King looks to Ted. "If you are able to join us, you are
>> welcome to, otherwise my guards will take you to your
>> quarters to rest."
>> [/The King]

> [Ted]
> "Perhaps rest would be best," the lizard man nods.

Ted is taken away to his quarters.
[/GM]

[...]

>>> [Oz]
>>> Oz gestures at the dented door with the liquid on the floor near it.
>>> "What's in that room?"
>>> [/Oz]

>> [Sir Prrcyvel]
>> "That is the armory!" Sir Prrcyvel says, the blood draining from his
>> face as he unsheaths his sword. "Shall we?"
>> [/Sir Prrcyvel]

> [Oz]
> Oz curses something in Euro and drew both his guns. He gestures for
> Sir Prrcyvel to precede him down the hallway. "Let's."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
Sir Prrcyvel and Oz make their way down the hallway. As they approach
the liquid, it becomes very clear that it is blood. There are also
traces of blood on the door to the armory.

Sir Prrcyvel enters a code in a keypad and the armor door swings open.
Lying on the ground, moaning in pain.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
Sir Prrcyvel quickly scans the shelves. "Armor missing, two suits by
the looks of it. Guns and e-clips. See what you can get out of the
guard, I'm checking the other door."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[GM]
As Oz checks out the moaning guard, Prrcyvel jumps across the hall and
carefully opens the door.
[/GM]

[Justin]
Justin and his hounds cover Sir Prrcyvel.
[/Justin]

[GM]
Oz can see that it is a janitor's closet, and in the midst of it,
lying in a pool of blood, is the horribly contorted remains of another
guard, his armor literally torn away from his body. Sir Prrcyvel
immediately activates his comm unit to key into the public address
system.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
"Warning! Warning! Two intruders dressed as Palace Guards on the
loose. Armed and dangerous. Check all IDs and report all suspicious
behavior."

Prrcyvel turns back to Oz. "Anything?"
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[GM]
The guard seems to be coming to. "We were attack... attacked by a
lizard man and... and a young woman." he manages to say.
[/GM]

[Meanwhile...]

> [Vesper]
> Vesper remains with Alex and casts see invisible to notice anything
> around Alex while she is in her trance.

Vesper sees nothing invisible in this room.

> "I have a feeling that she is somewhere close by," the red haired scout
> suggests. Using her tracking skills, she will also look for clues and
> try to use her radio to see if she can contact Louissa.
>
> She thinks to herself that if this is over a rendezvous, she is not
> going to be happy.

It looks like someone went through the curtains at the end of the room
fairly quickly, they are very ruffled and parted at the bottom.

When Alex tries to contact her radio, she hears beeping from a cabinet
by the table.

mightymartianca at gmail.com