[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Nov 10 19:36:39 UTC 2012

ooc: The Grenade has a parachute (probably sky colored like a modern
aircraft so harder to spot) and slowly drifts downwards

[Alex]
"There is three men, well figures, above on the cliff. Might be able to
pot shot them with a grenade. I could either try to take out the shale
to try to drop them or use a stun / flash grenade. They are in body
armor so don't think that a knock out gas ill work."
[/Alex]