[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 21:03:19 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> Oz fires at one of the man, misses his head [Strike: 11], but hits him
>> full on the chest [Damage: 70MD]. The man's armor is all but
>> vaporized, and he is killed instantly.
>>
>> Oz's men take advantage of the confusion generated by the killing to
>> close the distant. In seconds they are over the walls of the house. In
>> the time it takes Oz to make it to the ruined house, the two soldiers
>> have entered the ruins. Oz comes over the walls to see the soldiers
>> under his command locked in hand to hand combat with three enemy
>> combatants (the fourth is lying on the ground, dead from Oz's shot).
>>
>> The fourth is a little more than a boy, perhaps fourteen years old. He
>> sees Oz and fires a shot from a laser pistol [Strike: 7]. which Oz
>> manages to dodge out of the way of [Dodge: 15].
>> [/GM]

>> OOC: Okay, so Oz's men are grappling with two of the defenders, and
>> the third, a boy, has just fired at Oz.

> [Oz]
> Oz's voice thundered out of his helmet speakers. "In the name of the
> king, drop your weapons and surrender! I will kill you where you stand
> if you do not comply immediately!" Oz raised the rifle to his shoulder
> and sighted in on the boy, ready to respond to another attack with a
> burst of laser fire.
> [/Oz]

[GM]
The boy drops his gun, and finally the other two men admit defeat,
throw down their guns and surrender. Oz's men immediately throw them
to the ground and handcuff them.

"Should we call the others, sir?" one of them says.

At that moment there is a very large explosion to the west of their
position, followed by a loud rumbling, like an avalanche or rock
slide. A cloud of dust can be seen in the distance through the trees.

mightymartianca at gmail.com