[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 20:38:19 UTC 2012

________________________________
 From: Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

OOC: Continuing on...

> [GM]
> Justin has already made pretty good progress and announces that he's
> reached the surface. With some effort Vesper and Alex join him.
>
> The air is filled with dust, but if there is anybody else around, they
> are staying well out of sight. It takes some doing to scrabble through
> the loose rock but finally they reach the safety of the path. In the
> distance they do hear gunfire, some coming from the east of them, some
> coming from the northeast, and dimly, some seeming to come from the
> fog bank directly in front of them a few hundred feet away. Almost
> they can hear what sounds like screams, very muffled, as if coming
> from miles away.

The party's radios receive a transmission from Osmar requesting
status, though the signal has considerable interference. They hear Sir
Prrcyvel respond.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
"We're under fire!" Sir Prrcyvel transmits. "We're pinned ---- on a
small ---. Something is interf---- with ----cast. Request assistance!"
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Justin]
Justin sighs. "I'm almost positive Louissa came this way. But we can't
let Sir Prrcyvel go unaided. I recommend I go to the assistance of
Prrcyvel, and you two continue on. I'm a bit too big in clanky in this
power armor for any kind of sneak attack anyways."
[/Justin]

[Vesper]
"Go ahead, help them how you can then get back to us."
He then looked to Alex, "Alright let's proceed."
Unslinging his rifle and allowing his familiar out he readied himself.
[/Vesper]
mightymartianca at gmail.com