[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 23:40:54 UTC 2012

________________________________
 From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

On 11/25/2012 18:07, Peter Perkins wrote:

>________________________________

                        say you wanted to travel ?"
>>He crawls over the rocks switching his rifle to
                        thermal and looking around in the fog.
>>"We should stick close so the fog doesn't split
                        us up."
>>[/Vesper]

[Alex]
>Shaking her head, "So you think we should go through the
                fog?"
>After a moment she states, "I guess but I don't like
                this. I would have preferred adventures on foot or maybe
                my long lost bike."
>[/Alex]
>
>[Vesper]
>"Yes, something is going on in the fog, and I will be able
            to tell you as we get closer to that dimensional rift so we
            don't get too close. Well we are on foot right now, I am
            pretty sure we should be able to get you a new bike. I miss
            my hoverbike as well."
>He let his familiar wrap about his arm and taste the air
            with it's tongue to help sense things in the fog.

>"I will try to take you nicer places once we find Loissa. A
            nice sunny beach with clear water would be nice."
>[/Vesper]
[Alex]
"Would be nice," the red haired scout returns, "I thought being a
    coalition scout in bug territory was tough. Actually, it was tougher
    there with most of my companions getting killed but this is far
    stranger."

[Vesper]
"Hey I'd do anything to see a  sexy Coalition soldier in a bikini instead of the black dead armor, even if it means a side jaunt to another vacation dimension. I am sorry about the loss of your companions, let's try and keep each other alive here." He finished sounding more serious then when he began.
[/Vesper]