[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 02:31:10 UTC 2012

________________________________
 From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2012 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

On 11/25/2012 18:40, Peter Perkins wrote:

>________________________________

                                    "Didn't you say you wanted to travel
                                    ?"
>>>He crawls over the rocks switching
                                    his rifle to thermal and looking
                                    around in the fog.
>>>"We should stick close so the fog
                                    doesn't split us up."
>>>[/Vesper]

[Alex]
>>Shaking her head, "So you think we should go
                            through the fog?"
>>After a moment she states, "I guess but I
                            don't like this. I would have preferred
                            adventures on foot or maybe my long lost
                            bike."
>>[/Alex]
>>
>>[Vesper]
>>"Yes, something is going on in the fog, and I
                        will be able to tell you as we get closer to
                        that dimensional rift so we don't get too close.
                        Well we are on foot right now, I am pretty sure
                        we should be able to get you a new bike. I miss
                        my hoverbike as well."
>>He let his familiar wrap about his arm and taste
                        the air with it's tongue to help sense things in
                        the fog.

>>"I will try to take you nicer places once we
                        find Loissa. A nice sunny beach with clear water
                        would be nice."
>>[/Vesper]
[Alex]
>"Would be nice," the red haired scout returns, "I
                thought being a coalition scout in bug territory was
                tough. Actually, it was tougher there with most of my
                companions getting killed but this is far stranger."

>[Vesper]
>"Hey I'd do anything to see a  sexy Coalition soldier in a
            bikini instead of the black dead armor, even if it means a
            side jaunt to another vacation dimension. I am sorry about
            the loss of your companions, let's try and keep each other
            alive here." He finished sounding more serious then when he
            began.
>[/Vesper]

[Alex]
Alex pods open her helmet for a moment, "Thanks. A bikini actually
    sounds fun. Use to spend some time in some lakes although never been
    to the ocean. Generally too much that will eat you."
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
Vesper smiles over at her, "I look forward to it. I have always had a weakness for fire haired maidens."
He laughed a bit, "Yeah the oceans are pretty unsafe now,  I am sure we can find someplace safe. I can't let monsters destroy my fantasy now can I ?" He was still smiling as he returned to scanning through the thermal of his rifle especially off in the direction of the gunfire and the dimensional anomaly.
[/Vesper]