[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:52:17 UTC 2012

>> [Sir Prrcyvel]
>> "We're under fire!" Sir Prrcyvel transmits. "We're pinned ---- on a
>> small ---. Something is interf---- with ----cast. Request assistance!"
>> [/Sir Prrcyvel]

> [Oz]
> Oz points at one of the guards. "Once these three are secured, you're
> with me. Sir Prrcyvel is under attack." He points at the other one.
> "You stay here, keep an eye on the prisoners. See if you can get any
> information out of them. If you come under attack, take cover and call
> for help- your first priority is staying alive."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
"Aye sir!" the guard says, as he sets about making sure their bonds are strong.
[/GM]

[Justin]
Justin broadcasts to Sir Prrcyvel and Oz "I'm on way."
[/Justin]

> [Oz]
> Once the other guard was ready, Oz led the man out at a run, off to
> support Sir Prrcyvel.
> [/Oz]

[GM]
Oz and the guard make their way back down the path and then on to the
path that Prrcyvel had taken. A few minutes along, Oz hears loud
clanging of power armor of some kind approaching.
[/GM]

[Justin]
Just broadcasts on a secure channel. "If you hear clanging, it's just
me. I'm making through the bush..."

Oz hears the blast of gunfire over the radio, and he can hear it more
distantly to his left.

"I'm under fire. Nothing to worry about too much." Justin broadcasts.
"I'll meet at Prrcyvel's coordinates."

Oz can hear loud blasts from Justin's own guns.
[/Justin]

[GM]
Oz and the guard proceed on, and now can hear gunfire ahead. The path
rises steadily until they are running up a steep slope. As they
approach what looks like the top, they can see through the trees some
sort of old stone tower, it's top long ago blasted off. Oz can just
someone inside the tower firing at some target on the ground, though
he can't see what from where they are. The only path is the one they
are on, so if they want to move to a different position, Oz and his
companion will have to start to cut through the bush.

mightymartianca at gmail.com