[Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 22:32:11 UTC 2012

________________________________
 From: Kitsune <kitsunefx at netzero.net>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 3:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

On 11/26/2012 16:23, Peter Perkins wrote:

[Vesper]
>"Alex, I am going to try and go into a brief meditation not
            long. We need to get a stronger idea of this anomaly. Shake
            me out of it if you need to ok.  Hopefully I will be able to
            get a better understanding so we don't wander in circles."
            He waits for her reply before proceeding planning on
            meditating the few minutes to get a much better
            understanding of this possibly pocket dimension.
>[/Vesper]
[Alex]
Looking around, Alex states, "Sure, I can stand guard for a few
    minutes."
[/Alex]

[Vesper]
"Thanks Alex, I will make it quick." He proceeds with meditating focused on the dimensional energies fabric and reality about them to learn all he can.
[/Vesper]