[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Osmar, Sir Prrcyvel and Guards] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:13:49 UTC 2012

>>> [Oz]
>>> Though it wasn't planned, the fact that Oz had kept his helmet on and
>>> his visor closed this entire time made it easy for him to send a
>>> message over the radio without anyone overhearing. Specifically, he
>>> used the guard channel for New Camelot's soldiers, which he assumed
>>> Sir Prrcyvel and the soldiers were monitoring. He would've used a
>>> laser link if he'd known Prrcyvel had a receiver capable of catching
>>> the signal, but he figured this was secure enough.
>>>
>>> "Did you lot catch that? Sounds as if Justin doesn't think Ted here is
>>> Ted. We need to watch him on our way out."
>>> [/Oz]

>> [Sir Prrcyvel]
>>Sir Prrcyvel looks over at Oz and nods, but says nothing. On an open
>>channel he tells the two guards who have gone exploring "We're at a
>>dead end, meet us back at the main pool."
>>
>>Sir Prrcyvel turns to Ted. "After you, Mr. Smythe."
>>[/Sir Prrcyvel]

> [Ted]
> Silently, Ted leads the way back to the pool.

With Prrcyvel and Oz behind him, Ted makes his way back through to the
small concrete room with the pool. There they meet the two guards. The
two guards report that they saw no sign of anything.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
Sir Prrcyvel merely nods and then instructs everyone to continue
retracing their steps.
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[GM]
Some swimming is again involved, but finally they reach the large pool
with the in-flow tunnels and the large out-flow one. Three more guards
are waiting there.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
Sir Prrcyvel faces Ted, and yelling over the roar of the water, says
"Ted Smythe, or whoever you are, you are to be taken into custody
until your identity and your intentions can be confirmed. Surrender
your weapons."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[GM]
The four guards all raise their weapons at Ted.

mightymartianca at gmail.com