[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Osmar, Sir Prrcyvel and Guards] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 20:28:58 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> Some swimming is again involved, but finally they reach the large pool
>> with the in-flow tunnels and the large out-flow one. Three more guards
>> are waiting there.
>> [/GM]

>> [Sir Prrcyvel]
>> Sir Prrcyvel faces Ted, and yelling over the roar of the water, says
>> "Ted Smythe, or whoever you are, you are to be taken into custody
>> until your identity and your intentions can be confirmed. Surrender
>> your weapons."
>> [/Sir Prrcyvel]

>> [GM]
>> The four guards all raise their weapons at Ted.
>> [/GM]

OOC: Going to include all posts. Maybe Ted was just being cheeky :)

> [Ted]
> The lizard man raised his hands above his head. "I have no weapons,"
> he stated.
> [/Ted]

> [Oz]
> The German man gestures at Ted's Triax rifle. "What is that?"
> [/Oz]

> [Ted]
> Wordlessly, the lizard man took his rifle from his shoulder and, with his
> left hand, held it out in front of him by the strap.

One of the guards grabs the rifle.

At that moment the radio squawks again, and Justin can be heard, this
time a little clearer. "We are beyond the ---- now, and are ---- ----
search north ----."
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
"Take him back to the palace," Sir Prrcyvel commands the guards. "But
be gentle. He may be innocent."

Prrcyvel turns to Oz. "If they're north of the town, I say we head
back to the surface and then find them. I confess, old chap, that I've
grown somewhat tired of the sewers."
[/Sir Prrcyvel

[GM]
One of the guards moves to put Ted's arms behind his back and handcuff him.

mightymartianca at gmail.com