[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Osmar, Sir Prrcyvel and Guards] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 20:20:59 UTC 2012

OOC: Many apologies for the lateness of this. Been a busy couple of weeks.

>> [GM]
>> One of the guards grabs the rifle.
>>
>> At that moment the radio squawks again, and Justin can be heard, this
>> time a little clearer. "We are beyond the ---- now, and are ---- ----
>> search north ----."
>> [/GM]

>> [Sir Prrcyvel]
>> "Take him back to the palace," Sir Prrcyvel commands the guards. "But
>> be gentle. He may be innocent."
>>
>> Prrcyvel turns to Oz. "If they're north of the town, I say we head
>> back to the surface and then find them. I confess, old chap, that I've
>> grown somewhat tired of the sewers."
>> [/Sir Prrcyvel

>> [GM]
>> One of the guards moves to put Ted's arms behind his back and handcuff him.
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> The German nods, his black scout's armor featureless but somehow
> conveying interest. "A hunt is just the thing. Let's get out of this
> muck and into the country."
> [/Oz]

> [Ted]
> The lizard man offers no resistance.

The group of guards start leading Ted back to the surface, while Sir
Prrcyvel walks with Oz behind them. After a few minutes, they are back
up in the courtyard. The ruined vehicle has been removed and the
number of guards in the courtyard has been increased greatly. Dawn is
in the air, and Oz realizes he has not slept in over a day.

Ted is lead away by the guards back to the palace and to a flight of
steps that lead downwards towards a thick iron door.

Sir Prrcyvel walks over to a well-armed hover vehicle and calls
several guards to join him. He gives the front seat to Oz, and once
everyone is loaded, he pilots them out of the courtyard, down the
roads to the north gate.

As they are flagged through the North Gate, they see a caravan of
vehicles; some hover, some wheeled, some horse drawn carriages. There
are hundreds of people moving out of the north.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
"War is afoot." Sir Prrcyvel says sadly. "New Camelot's northern
border will soon be under full assault. Fortunate that the plan to
assassinate the King failed."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[GM]
A few moments later they see Alex, Vesper and Justin looking out at a
wide grassy field, beyond which is a thick knot of woodland. They
appear to be starting to walk northward through the field.
[/GM]

OOC: I'm going to rejoin Oz and Sir Prrcyvel to Vesper, Alex and Justin now.

mightymartianca at gmail.com