[Taocow PBEM] [Everyone sans Ted] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:54:25 UTC 2012

[Alex]
> Alex looks for anything very fresh and will recommend, "I want to try this
> direction. Splitting in not a bad idea however. Need to stay in radio
> contact."
[/Alex]

[Oz]
"So long as every group has an experienced woodsman, that should be
fine. We wouldn't want to lose anyone else in here, eh?" Oz looks
around and shrugs. "I'll take whichever direction is left over."
[/Oz]

OOC:
Oz doesn't have Track Humanoids, but he does have

Detect Ambush- 65
Surveillance- 70
Tailing- 70
Detect Concealment- 60