[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:32:05 UTC 2012

> [Oz]
> The German nods. "Righty-o!" He gestures at two of the guards. "Follow
> me, boys, and try not to trip over a demon or an alien. I've seen
> enough oddities for one day."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
One of the guards, a fellow named, Simons, is somewhat familiar with
the woodland, so leads Oz and the other guard take the west path. The
path wends its way along side the stream.

It crosses the stream again about a quarter mile up from where Oz and
the rest of the party split up, and here there are the remains of an
old cabin, the roof caved in but the log walls still standing.

The path continues on along the stream, but there's also a narrow
path, perhaps a deer trail, that leads past the old cabin and
southward. There's a bit of black muck and mud at the start of the
deer trail, and here they find what looks like at least two, possibly
three boot prints.

The guards look to Oz. "Shall we continue along the main path, or try
out this narrow one?" the guards ask.

mightymartianca at gmail.com