[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:12:00 UTC 2012

[GM]
> One of the guards, a fellow named, Simons, is somewhat familiar with
> the woodland, so leads Oz and the other guard take the west path. The
> path wends its way along side the stream.
>
> It crosses the stream again about a quarter mile up from where Oz and
> the rest of the party split up, and here there are the remains of an
> old cabin, the roof caved in but the log walls still standing.
>
> The path continues on along the stream, but there's also a narrow
> path, perhaps a deer trail, that leads past the old cabin and
> southward. There's a bit of black muck and mud at the start of the
> deer trail, and here they find what looks like at least two, possibly
> three boot prints.
>
> The guards look to Oz. "Shall we continue along the main path, or try
> out this narrow one?" the guards ask.
[/GM]

[Oz]
He gestures at the boot prints and the deer trail, then the cabin. In
spite of his gestures he says- loudly enough to be heard by someone
hiding in the cabin- "Let's keep on down the main path."

Oz then gestures for the soldiers to follow him and starts moving
silently down the deer path, rifle raised as he advances on the ruined
cabin.
[/Oz]