[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Osmar, Sir Prrcyvel and Guards] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:56:31 UTC 2012

>> [GM]
>> They are looking at an old subway tunnel, or "Tube". There are a few
>> ancient cars still on the tracks, but the ceiling has collapsed at
>> both ends, and only about seventy feet of the tunnel remain intact.
>> There are other doors on this side of the tracks, and a series of
>> doors and a stairway on the other side. Other than their own lights,
>> it is absolutely pitch black down here.
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> "Hold back here for a moment, would you?" The German turned off the
> underbarrel lights on his guns and crept into the Tube tunnel, moving
> out of the illuminating beams of the group's flashlights. Using his
> suit's sensors he could see clearly in the dark, so instead of making
> himself a target as he scouted he just went without light altogether.
> [/Oz]

> OOC:
> Using thermo/IR/UV sensors he'll scout in the dark using his Prowl to
> stay hidden.

[GM]
Sensors pick up absolutely nothing. The temperature is steady, no
evidence of any warm-blooded creature coming this way recently. Still,
the demon, or whatever it is, might have no body temperature beyond
background anyways, or might be clever enough to hide it. Or maybe it
didn't come this way at all.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
Sir Prrcyvel seems impatient and angry. "We could waste days down
here. New Camelot was built upon older cities, so there will be
subways, and the sewers will lead to all sorts of strange places like
this. I think it would be better if I sent in some teams."

Sir Prrcyvel looks squarely at Ted. "I say we turn back, what say you,
Master Ted."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

--
Aaron Clausen