[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 19:54:36 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
From: Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 1:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Justin and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter IX - The Sewers

>>> [Vesper]
>>> "Were not here to hurt you Glef, we just want to ask you some questions.
>>> Who is third eye ? and have you
>>> seen anyone besides us down here recently ?"
>>> [/Vesper]

>> [GM]
>> Glef seems to calm down a bit. "Me has third eye, see what can't be
>> seen. Me has third ear, hear what can't be heard. Third ear tells me
>> secrets, like you be Vesper, and that Alex, and that Justin, and nasty
>> dogs be Poby and Deem. Third eye says you chasing something bad, but
>> it gone, gone away from King's city. Can't see or hear more about it."
>>
>> "I help Ted and Louissa." Glef says. "They want out of King's city. Go
>> far away, save Ted from bad illness that kill him. I help them leave."
>>
>> The creature then begins to sob. "You not like what else I tell you.
>> No no no. Third eye shows evil stranger; Ted but not Ted. Two Ted's,
>> one Ted, one not Ted. And third ear, it say if Ted die, then Engeland
>>  evil Splugorth realm."
>>
>> The creature falls to the floor, sobbing and crying. The three
>> adventurers can't get any more out of it than "Third eye shows...
>> third ear says..."
>> [/GM]

>> [Justin]
>> Justin shakes his head. "What does this strange creature mean by 'Two
>> Ted's, one Ted, one not Ted'? And where did it take them?"
>> [/Justin]

> [Vesper]
> Vesper looks to Justin, "Could mean a doppleganger, or perhaps a
> shapeshifter pretending to be Ted, Possessing entities have been known
> to pretend to be who they posses. Any number of things pretend
> to walk as men or d bees."
> [/Vesper]

[Justin]
"So where's the real Ted, and where's the... not-Ted?" Justin asks.
[/Justin]

> [Alex]
> "I don't know, I was just a private in the CS army. I would like to talk
> to her however," Alex states. "Can you help us find her. She is my
> friend and I worry about her."

Glef stops crying. "Friend?" he asks. "Friend of Louissa? Friend of
Louissa is friend of mine!"

Glef leaps to his feet. "Must be careful. But you follow me, up
stairs, through dirt. I point you where she and Ted go!"

He runs back towards the stairs, then turns. "You coming? Show you
where Louissa and Ted go! Come come come!"
[/GM]

[Vesper]
"Radio the others they might be with the fake Ted !'
He then followed Glef, "Yes, were Louissa's friends."
[/Vesper]

mightymartianca at gmail.com