[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Next Post

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 19:45:14 UTC 2013

Running a little late again, busy with post-long weekend nonsense (my
company gives us a four day Easter weekend). I will get a post out
tomorrow.

I would like to introduce a new player (as you may have already
guessed!) Dave, who plays the character Miles. He's actually been
playing the character for over a year now with two other players that
sadly dropped out, so I thought I'd accelerate him joining the group.

mightymartianca at gmail.com