[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XI - All Together Again!

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sun Apr 7 21:46:17 UTC 2013

[Alex]
"Seems like this weird fog follows us around the world. Course, might
just be following me to be honest. It is possible that if I find my own
way, this stuff will follow me and no you guys."
[/Alex]

ooc: Actually, not really because it is a game master plot tool but I
believe that Alex is the only original characters so she almost has to
think that way. Not that I want to stop playing her however.