[Taocow PBEM] OOC: Possibly Starting Another Game

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 20:26:06 UTC 2013

I'm looking at starting another PBeM (no, this one is not going
anywhere). The other game will be considerably different. First of all
it will be in the medieval low-magic Harn setting (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%A2rn ), and as I intend this to be a
much more story-oriented style of posting. It will be done in the "GM
Does Everything" mode. In other words, all interactions, even with
other players, will be through the GM, and not on a mailing list or
web forum.

The underlying game system is a variant of the Fudge system known as 5
Point Fudge (you can download the PDF at
http://www.panix.com/~sos/rpg/fudfive7.pdf ). This is a very light
system, but well suited to the kind of gameplay I have in mind.

I know this system and style of play is pretty foreign to how I do
things in the Rifts PBeM, so none of you may have any interest, and
that's fine. Like I said, so long as I have players, I'll keep the
Rifts game going. But I thought I'd see if any of you players (or
lurkers) have any interest in giving it a try.

mightymartianca at gmail.com