[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XI - All Together Again!

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 20:09:27 UTC 2013

OOC: Sorry, yeah, I didn't realize Alex was telepathically talking to
Oz. Oh, wait, he has psionic dampers; I don't think he's contact-able
telepathically. I'll just assume she said it out loud.

IC:
[Alex]
> Alex [says], You have about thirty seconds to tell me
> exactly what is going on. You are not my commanding officer so I don't
> have to follow your orders.
[/Alex]

[Oz]
The German looks oddly at Alex. "I didn't order you to do anything.
We're verifying that the demon is dead. It's what we've been talking
about for the last few minutes. Apologies if we weren't speaking
loudly enough. Is it not dead? Is there some reason we shouldn't burn
the body?"

Oz turns to Jacek. "Hold on. Don't touch it yet. I think there may be
a problem here. Let's see what she has to say."

"What's the problem, Alex?"
[/Oz]