[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 20:12:42 UTC 2013

>> Inside is a beautifully decorated set of rooms, the wood grain skillfully
>> carved to make chairs, beds, dressers, tables and desks. This "house" has at
>> least a dozen rooms, including quarters large enough to hold the New Camelot
>> soldiers, as well as private quarters for the adventurers and a meeting area
>> with a large table. The guards show the company a pantry that holds many
>> preserves as well as honey, cheeses, dried meats and breads. A happy sight
>> after the rations they've been eating.
>>
>> The guards hand each a dried yellow leaf with thick brownish veins in it.
>> "Two of our order shall be posted outside. You may go wherever these leaves
>> allow admittance. The Council will most certainly wish to meet with you this
>> evening, but for now, be at peace, and do no evil."
>>
>> With that the guards leave the company and the New Camelot soldiers to their
>> accommodations. It is near lunch time now, and if the guard is correct, they
>> have a good six or seven hours before this Council will wish to meet with
>> them.

> Intrigued by the size of the tree and the way it has adapted to its human wards,
> Ted decided to do a little exploring. "Anyone want to come along?" he asks.
> [/Ted]

[Louissa]
"I sure would!" Louissa says. "My grandfather visited England and left
behind accounts of visiting a Millennium Tree. I bet this was the
one!"
[/Louissa]

[Jacek the Borg]
The Borg, who had busily been seeing about his own men, turns to Ted
and says "I would as well. I have seen a couple from afar in my
travels, but this is hte first time I've been in one."
[/ Jacek the Borg]

mightymartianca at gmail.com