[Taocow PBEM] [Alex] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Tue Aug 13 16:45:58 UTC 2013

Alex will tell the guys before hey leave, "Hey, can you take your time a
bit. Just want to take a few moments to change into something not sweat
soaked?"

While tempted by the idea of a shower or bath, she decided to join her
companions as soon as possible. Deciding to tease the guard, "I am a
farm girl. Just as glad to wear something other than a uniform for a few
hours. here can I put my stuff so it is safe?"

Assuming that he does show her a place, she will put her stuff away
although she will keep at least her pistol and dagger. Mentally, she
will tell the dagger, /Please, I cannot just kill always. I had a friend
to think of too./

Quickly she will change and join her friends.