[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: [Vesper and Oz] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids (repost with fixes)

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:11:39 UTC 2013

[GM]
> As they're looking around, one of the members of the missing party
> radios. "We're finding our way out of here and will make contact
> shortly."
>
> "Roger that." one of the searchers looking for them replies. "Good to
> hear you're alright."
>
> The men that have come with Oz and Vesper seem relieved that their
> missing compatriots have been all but found.
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz responds, "Hook up with the search party once you get out and
everyone report back to the Tree. They'll provide food, shelter, and
healing. I think we can rest here for a bit, lads. Enjoy the time
while we've got it."
[/Oz]

[Vesper]
> "Whoah,  I have heard of such things before be careful."  He has the winter
> storm demon help excavate the slaver and make sure it is dead.
> Curiosity has him turn on his forcefield and watch as the Atlantean horror
> is dug out.
> He trains his rifle on it.
> "It's huge."
[/Vesper]

[Oz]
"And ugly." Oz aims his energy rifle at the thing as well, hoping it's
really dead and not just shamming.
[/Oz]