[Taocow PBEM] Fwd: [Vesper, Oz and Miles] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids (repost with fixes)

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 20:12:23 UTC 2013

[GM]
> And then they see movement on the other side of the barge. A hand
> suddenly appears on the other side of the barge, and then a head. It
> is one of the legendary and feared Blind Warrior Women!
>
> This one does not look quite so fearsome. "Do not hurt me..." she
> weakly says in a strange accent, and then loses her grip and falls
> down unseen on the other side of the barge.
[/GM]

[Oz]
"Check fire," Oz orders. "Keep your weapons on her, though."

"We'll send someone down to get you. Lay down any weapons you might
still be carrying, don't make any hostile movements, and you will be
out of there in a trice." Oz detailed a pair of soldiers back down the
rope to retrieve the woman from the pit.

"I expect we'll be debriefing you as soon as we're someplace more
secure as well, miss. I hope you will be helpful when it comes to it."
[/Oz]