[Taocow PBEM] [Ted, Louissa and Alex] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 03:27:57 UTC 2013

>> [Ted]
>> "Yes, please do," Ted replies while keeping his eyes on Jacek.
>> [/Ted]

> [Alex]
> Not really having much more to say at the moment, the red haired ranger
> crosses her hands under her chest and listens quietly.
> [/Alex]

OOC: It seems I've lost some players. I'm going to push a bit further
but I hope everyone can post soon.

[Jacek]
Jacek sees Alex's discomfort. "I well understand your unease, Scout."
he says. "I shall only proceed with the thing if it can be contained."
[/Jacek]

[GM]
With little else to discuss the Council bids the adventurers a good
evening and bids them to return to their residence and make
preparations for the journey to come.

Back at their residence, they find most of the soldiers lounging
around, enjoying a bit of rest of their last days' struggles. There is
no sign of Karl or Vesper, and a couple of druids who are acting as
guides and guards advise Alex, Louissa and Ted that their companions
are below interrogating the Splugorth Blind Warrior Women.

Night is deepening, and a gentle fire seems to beckon sleep.
[/GM]

OOC: If anyone has anything to add, please do so, otherwise I'm going
to push thru to the morning.

mightymartianca at gmail.com