[Taocow PBEM] [Oz and Vesper] Book 3 - Chapter XIII - The Millennium Druids

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 14:49:36 UTC 2013

[GM]
> In another cell the Altaran Blind Warrior woman sits. The doors to
> that cell are open, and she is chatting with a kindly elderly druid. A
> half-finished meal sits beside her. She looks up and sees Oz and
> smiles nervously.
>
> "You have come to ask of me questions?" she asks. "I will cooperate."
[/GM]

[Oz]
Oz smiles at the woman, though on second thought he isn't sure she
could see the expression. "Let's start with something small." And
something easily corroborated by available evidence. "How large was
the force that attacked the Tree and what was your objective here?"
[/Oz]

OOC:
Basically, he'll question her about the Splugorth forces- size,
resources, capabilities, strategic and tactical objectives, that sort
of thing. Most immediately, he wants to know how long it might be
before reinforcements are sent to the Tree and how large that force
might be. More generally, how overwhelming is this invasion? And
specific to Altaran BWWs, is she an anomaly or are a lot of them (and
even other Splugorth slave races) looking for a way out?