[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIV

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Sat Dec 21 21:56:43 UTC 2013

On 12/18/2013 14:30, Aaron Clausen wrote:
> [GM]
> von Schellburg nods. "That is ze goal, though you'd best have some
> credits. I give you and your friends transport because the Druids ask,
> but maybe ze dwarves will not be so generous."
>
> The captain turns to the newcomer, Anne. "With ze gun like that, I'd
> wager you will prove useful. You come with us, no?"
>
> The old druid with the odd glow seeming to emanate from his skin, who
> had been sleeping soundly, pops one eye wide open. "I think I shall go
> as well. A trip in an airship sounds like fun, and I haven't been to
> the land of Cymru for many years now."
>
> The council of Druids look at the old man oddly. "If it is the will of
> Captain von Schellburg and these adventurers, we have no objection."
>
> The head of the council looks to Ted. "We believe your illness will
> become much worse soon. Do not tarry long, and if you cannot obtain
> the cold iron, then you must go north as soon as possible, without
> this thing in girl's form."

The red haired ranger does smile a lot at Vesper. Been quite a while
since she had a romance.

"In the Coalition, we were suppose to avoid all magic as being the work
of evil. As such, never seen an airship although heard a bit about them.
A bit nervous about them as a result."
[/Alex]

ooc: Of note, Alex meant the sea creatures "Whales" but I guess her
wording was not done well enough to confuse people.
Also of note, I created a fair number of Ley Line ships that might make
interesting materials if you need an already created writeup?
http://www.kitsune.addr.com/Rifts/Rifts-Earth-Vehicles.htm#TW
A little ways down under "Vessels (Ley Line)"