[Taocow PBEM] Book 3 - Chapter XIV

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 17:22:34 UTC 2013

<Vesper>
"I know it has been a running battle the Splugorth are a major power in the world and even beyond this world.  I think they must be making a big concentrated move or they would have taken England by now. I wish the Coalition luck if the Splugorth are pushing into America.  Never thought I would say that but war tends to bring things into focus."

"You look nice in a dress."
</Vesper>