[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 13:55:04 UTC 2013

[GM]
> "Well, the only direction we haven't really covered was the westward
> trail." Sir Prrcyvel says. "Take your team and, say, a dozen men, and
> follow that trail. Before you enter any strange mists, let me know."
[/GM]

[Oz]
"It isn't much a plan, but very well. I already have a trio out
scouting." Oz gestures at 'his' two guardsmen as well as the man who
had spoken up about the bandit's identity. "You three are with me. You
go where I go. Congratulations on your field promotions. Adjutants,
praetorians, whatever you want to call yourselves. Get me two
fireteams to fill out a squad and a sergeant to lead them. When we
link back up with the scouts we'll have an over-full squad and that's
fine."

"Re-supply, get something to eat, and we'll head out in half an hour."
The newly minted knight made a shooing gesture at his men. "Go."
[/Oz]