[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Louissa and Ted????] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Peter Perkins riftsgm at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 1 17:23:20 UTC 2013

________________________________
 From: Ted Smythe <ted_smythe at yahoo.com>
To: The Tao of Cow Rifts PBEM <taocowpbem at zork.net>
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Louissa and Ted????] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

[Ted]
"I can explain on the way," Ted answers, adding I hope silently. "But we must hurry now."
[/Ted]

--- On Thu, 1/31/13, Aaron Clausen <mightymartianca at gmail.com> wrote:

[GM]
The crowd does seem a bit confused. Someone shouts out "We want that girl!" Another shouts "Yeah, or at least her head on a stake!" This is followed by a chorus of "Yeah!"s.
[/GM]

[Vesper]
"She is ours to destroy !" He says to the crowd adding a simple thunderclap spell for emphasis.
Then much more silently to Ted, "You had better."
[/Vesper]