[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Aaron Clausen mightymartianca at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:30:30 UTC 2013

>> [GM]
>> "Well, the only direction we haven't really covered was the westward
>> trail." Sir Prrcyvel says. "Take your team and, say, a dozen men, and
>> follow that trail. Before you enter any strange mists, let me know."
>> [/GM]

> [Oz]
> "It isn't much a plan, but very well. I already have a trio out
> scouting." Oz gestures at 'his' two guardsmen as well as the man who
> had spoken up about the bandit's identity. "You three are with me. You
> go where I go. Congratulations on your field promotions. Adjutants,
> praetorians, whatever you want to call yourselves. Get me two
> fireteams to fill out a squad and a sergeant to lead them. When we
> link back up with the scouts we'll have an over-full squad and that's
> fine."
>
> "Re-supply, get something to eat, and we'll head out in half an hour."
> The newly minted knight made a shooing gesture at his men. "Go."
> [/Oz]

[GM]
As Oz's men follow their orders, he and Prrcyvel sit down and finish
their tea. Every once in a while a message comes through reporting
some group of bandits or another has been captured. Prrcyvel seems
quite happy to see a band of robbers that have troubled the city
finally being brought in.

As Oz's unit gathers below the tower, a message comes in from the
Palace demanding Sir Prrcyvel's attention. He goes to the radio and
largely listens, without saying much.
[/GM]

[Sir Prrcyvel]
Prrcyvel returns to the table, looks out the window and sighs. "It is
war in the north, too. The Splugorth have us between a southern army
and a northern army. I'm afraid you've been drafted at rather a tough
moment, old chap. We have orders to clear this lot of hooligans out by
morning, or to find this wall of mist, and blast everything around it.
Mrrylin apparently has something that will keep whoever is inside that
wall in there and out of our way."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

mightymartianca at gmail.com