[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 20:39:58 UTC 2013

[Sir Prrcyvel]
> Prrcyvel returns to the table, looks out the window and sighs. "It is
> war in the north, too. The Splugorth have us between a southern army
> and a northern army. I'm afraid you've been drafted at rather a tough
> moment, old chap. We have orders to clear this lot of hooligans out by
> morning, or to find this wall of mist, and blast everything around it.
> Mrrylin apparently has something that will keep whoever is inside that
> wall in there and out of our way."
[/Sir Prrcyvel]

[Oz]
"I don't mean to argue with a king and a wizard, Perce, old man, but I
wouldn't throw away an organized force of humans so easily if I were
them. This is rather a tough moment, and we can use every man, woman
and child who can aim a gun or plant a mine. Every alien the Hood and
his men kill is one who isn't trying to kill us."

Oz finished his last cup of tea and stood up. "So if I find them, I'm
going to try to talk to them. D'you think the king would back it if I
offered amnesty for service in the war against the monsters? Or does
he want the Hood in chains no matter what?"
[/Oz]