[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Louissa and Ted????] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Kitsune kitsunefx at netzero.net
Wed Feb 6 16:12:09 UTC 2013

On 02/05/2013 19:22, Aaron Clausen wrote:
>>> [Louissa]
>>> "Look, it's us." Louissa (if that's who she REALLY is). "Picking you
>>> guys up is Ted's idea. I'd just as soon let you finish off that...
>>> thing, while Ted and I hightailed it for the hills. Wait too much
>>> longer, and that crowd back there might regain their senses long
>>> enough to decide you had actually saved the thing that killed a whole
>>> lot of them."
>>> [/Louissa]
>>> [GM]
>>> The crowd does seem a bit confused. Someone shouts out "We want that
>>> girl!" Another shouts "Yeah, or at least her head on a stake!" This is
>>> followed by a chorus of "Yeah!"s.
>>> [/GM]
>> [Vesper]
>> "She is ours to destroy !" He says to the crowd adding a simple thunderclap
>> spell for emphasis.
>> [/Vesper]
> [GM]
> The crowd ducks and looks skyward, and for the moment at least, seem
> calmed, or at least frightened enough not to interfere.
> [/GM]
>
>> [Ted]
>> "I can explain on the way," Ted answers, adding I hope silently. "But we
>> must hurry now."
>> [/Ted]
>> [Vesper]
>> Then much more silently to Ted, "You had better."
>> [/Vesper]
> OOC: Alex's player hasn't posted, but I'm going to assume she joins
> Vesper in the ATV along with Ted and Louissa (if that's who they
> REALLY are BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)
>
> [GM]
> Ted gets in the ATV with the "girl" in his arms. Vesper and Alex
> follow, and not quick enough. The crowd, now believing that the
> thunderclap was little more than an illusionist's trick, start
> throwing rocks at the vehicle. One strikes Vesper's armored leg as he
> gets in.
>
> As the door shuts, someone produces an energy weapon, and begins
> strafing the vehicle [Damage: 10MD], while several others jump on to
> the vehicle and frantically start climbing towards the rail gun.
> [/GM]

ooc: Sorry, been a pretty hectic last week or so and thought I would
have a couple more days to answer messages

[Alex]
"I don't like this but what choice do we have," the red headed Ranger
states. If she can, she will specifically be sitting behind Ted.

"Lets not kill anybody," she states frantically