[Taocow PBEM] [Alex, Vesper, Louissa and Ted????] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Ted Smythe ted_smythe at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 17:02:05 UTC 2013

[Ted]
Ted swivels the rain gun to around, hoping to knock either or both of the men off the vehicle. If that does not work, he will aim directly at the man with the energy rifle's head and, telepathically, order him to get off.

OOC: The natural 20 just means that the crowd has no idea whether I intended to miss or not :)
[/Ted]