[Taocow PBEM] [Oz] Book 3 - Chapter X - The Quest For Louissa

Karl Prosek karl.prosek at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:46:18 UTC 2013

[Scout]
> One of the other scouts trailing the enemy radios in. "They're within
> a couple of minutes of you, Sir. Some of 'em look heavily armed, and
> at least one is a cyborg."
[/Scout]

[Oz]
Oz pointed up the rockslide. "Sarge and riflemen up on the cliff. Take
cover and open up on my signal. Grenade launchers and cannons find
cover down here on the far side of the rockslide. If we get into it,
grenades stay under cover, use indirect fire to drop on the bad guys
and cannons bring the cliff down on their heads. Scouts let me know if
they do anything funny. Engage from cover if this goes south."

"Let's go. We don't have much time, so move." Oz looked for cover on
the ravine floor himself. As soon as he was concealed he started
scanning with his rifle scope the spot where the enemy was going to
emerge.
[/Oz]